Come see us at our new location at

Obtain Your Legal Immigration Status in the U.S.

The Best Customer Service in Idaho

Don't Wait.
Get your questions answered.

Failure to consult with an experienced immigration attorney could mean arrest, time in detention, the inability to file certain applications and worst of all deportation.

Our Impact.

Our clients from all over the world have worked hard to better their lives and the lives of their children and often at great risk to themselves. We understand your journey and can guide you in the final step towards achieving that dream of immigrating to the United States

Our Services

Immigrant Visas

We help people just like you apply for an immigrant visa (IV) to obtain permanent residence for work or education in the U.S.

Adjustment of Status

Applying for permanent residency takes time and can be complicated.  We work to ensure your application process is error free on on track.


Working towards full citizenship is a journey.  You’ll want experience legal guides that will be there when you need them.

U Visas

Have you or a loved one suffered substantial mental or physical abuse?  Special U VISAs are available so that you can stay protected in the U.S. and justice can be served.

Deportation Defense

Are you in or at risk of removal proceedings?  Don’t wait!  Contact our experienced team today.

Family-based Petitions

If you are a U.S. citizen or LPR (green card holder) you may file an immigrant petition for certain family members such as parent, spouse, sibling, adult child (married or unmarried) and minor child.

The Plan

You’ve got questions.  We can help.


Call our office now to schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney.


The Attorney will discuss your best options and the methods to achieve your goals.


Contract with our firm and we will begin working your case immediately.

Know your rights.

Download a FREE Know Your Rights Guide to ICE Arrests

Contact Us

Have questions?  Our staff is helpful and welcoming.  We have the best customer service in Idaho.